Saturday, August 11, 2012

DarthKato's Movie News

The Expendables 2

The new Expendables movie looks like it is really shaping up to out do the last installment. With even more explosiations, bullets, and one liners than the first, this is sure to be one of my top films of the year( a long with The Dark Knight Rises and The Avengers). I will most likely be going to see this film when it hits the movies on August 17, so expect a review of it(spoiler free) on here on either the same day or on the 18th.

-DarthKato


1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to it too - the first one was quite good (director's cut) and I won't miss this one out in cinema. In my opinion the first movie was way better than the over-hyped Machete :) Unfortunately I'll be seeing this one here at the end of the month - the cinema distribution is a bit slow :)

    Greetings

    ReplyDelete